Index Construction & Methodology Summary
The JUST U.S. Large Cap Diversified Index is rebalanced every December with the basket of the top-ranked 50% of stocks by industry, based on the most recent JUST Capital rankings. Constituents are reweighted so that each ICB industry weight in the JULCD index will match that of the Russell 1000. Each constituent's weight within its ICB industry is proportional to its market capitalization.
Constituent Reference Index:
Constituent Selection Criteria:
- The JULCD index includes the top 50% of Russell 1000 companies ranked by JUST Capital in each JUST industry in its most recent annual ranking.
Constituent Weighting Methodology:
- Modified market capitalization. JULCD constituents are reweighted so that each Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) industry weight in JULCD matches that of the Russell 1000 at reconstitution. Each JULCD constituent weight within its ICB industry is proportional to its market capitalization.
Constituents' Country of Primary Listing:
Annual Reconstitution Date:
- Effective at close of third Friday of December, or next available trading date.
- Standard FTSE Russell methodology for market cap-weighted indices.
Base Value and Inception Date:
- 1,000 as of November 30, 2016.
Data Vendor Symbols:
- Bloomberg: JULCD
- Thomson Reuters: (RIC: .TFTJULCDU).
Performance (total return)
Note: Russell 1000 normalized to value of 1000 as November 30th 2016
Stocks are weighted so that at each rebalance date the ICB industry weight in the JULCD index will match that of the Russell 1000. Each constituent weight within its relevant industry is proportional to its market capitalization. Between rebalance dates, stock weightings may differ from the Russell’s due to individual stock price performance.